𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗛𝗔 returns tomorrow at MONSTRA 2022 with the last sessions of 𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗛𝗔 and 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠𝗠𝗘 𝟭 & 𝟮!
Early in the day, on Saturday, Pedro Ramalho and Tiago Galrito meet at Cinema São Jorge for the Pixilation Workshop for Families, in which families will learn how to create the illusion of movement using their bodies, creating a mini -lively and full of magic story.
Pedro Ramalho has been connected to the art of Animated Cinema for 6 years, but in love with the area for much more. Tiago Galrito is a musician and student in Artistic and Cultural Mediation, besides being a regular collaborator of MONSTRA.
This is the last opportunity to be part of MONSTRINHA with your children, who one day later will remember and be grateful for the moments spent as a family at MONSTRA 2022.
For those who were unable, last weekend, to watch the short films by BABY MONSTRINHA and Pais e Filhos 1 & 2, MONSTRA repeats this weekend the sessions that delight both the youngest and the oldest.
Why not make MONSTRINHA a family tradition?
Enjoy the 21st edition of MONSTRA until Sunday, March 27th!
See the complete program here. Movies for all tastes and ages, from all corners of the world and of all styles!
Tickets on sale at www.ticketline.sapo.pt and the usual places.
26 e 27 MAR. | 10H30 | Cinema São Jorge
- Snail’s breakfast (2021) | Eugeniy Fadeyev
- The Patchwork Song (2021) | Angela Steffen
- Bridge to the City (2021) | Klym Klymchuk
- Papa is big, I am small (2021) | Anya Ru, Masha Rumyantseva
- Trails of the Morning (2021) | Masa Avramovic
- I Love Loving Mum (2021) | Stepan Koval
- Little Snowman (2020) | Aleksey Pochivalov
- URSA – The song of the Northern Lights (2021) | Natalia Malykhina
PAIS E FILHOS 1
26 e 27 MAR. | 10H30 | Museu Nacional de Etnologia
- Under the Clouds (2021) | Vasilisa Tikunova
- The Extraordinary Story of Bruna (2021) | Marc Riba, Anna Solanas
- Franzy’s Soup-Kitchen (2021) | Ana Chubinidze
- Stars in the Rain (2021) | Sara Namjo
- Kiko and the Animals (2020) | Yawen Zheng
- The Seagulls(2021) | Lara Mattelart
- Wherever the Stone Doth Fall (2021) | Beatrice Pucci
- A Stone in the Shoe (2020) | Eric Montchaud
- Greece Treasures (2020) | Janis Cimmermanis
PAIS E FILHOS 2
26 e 27 MAR. | 15H00 | Museu Nacional de Etnologia
- Sympathy Syndrome (2021) | Maral Alizadeh
- Ole-Luk-Oie (2021) | Joanna Jasińska-Koronkiewicz
- Leaving (2020) | Nils Balleydier
- How I Overcame My Fear of Humans (2020) | Helene Ducrocq
- Tonka Will Do It Tomorrow (2021) | Morana Dolenc
- This Place (2021) | Daniella Schnitzer
- The Landing (2021) | Kaisa Penttilä
- The Secret of Mr. Nostoc (2021) | Patrice Seiler, Maxime Marion